We are currently looking for a full time Head Caretaker to ensure the buildings and grounds of Aorere College are maintained and well presented at all times.
We’re looking for someone with proven ability in:
- Supervision of others (2 existing caretakers and 1 cleaner)
- Effectively prioritising work loads
- Working well under pressure
- Dealing confidently with external providers
- Relating well to a wide range of people & cultures
- Being happy to work alongside students of the school
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety regulations
- Having a sound understanding of the English language, both written and verbal
- Being Tech savvy would be advantageous, but not critical
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, 52 weeks a year.
If this sounds like you, and you’re keen to take as much pride in Aorere College as we do, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close Friday 7 April, 4:00pm.
Please apply with CV and Covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
PO Box 23-084
All applicants must have a NZ Residency or valid NZ work visa.
All School employees are Police vetted.